Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2015

Red Pandanus Fruit, Tawy, Morita, Muah Pandan Merah, Kuansu

Those who promote "me" in Indonesian Language are referring to me as "buah merah", which literally means "red fruit". The local Lani people call me "Tawy". In Tok Pisin I am called "Morita". My scientific name is "Pandanus conoideus. Lam".

I want to declare that I am all of them, except one, "I am NOT RED FRUIT", but I am "Red Pandanus Fruit", I am not Buah Merah, but I am Buah Pandan Merah. I am one of the red fruits around the world. The are many, so many red fruits, not only me. That is why those who call me just "red fruit" should understand that they are not calling me my name, they are referring to all fruits that are red in colour. If they want to call me by the colour, then they should call me, "The Red Pandanus Fruit". I am from pandan family, but I am red in colour.

From now on, those who want to know about "Pandanus Conoideus Lam" should call me "Red Pandanus", and in Indonesian language should be "Buah Pandan Merah", in Tok Pisin "Morita" and in Lani "Tawy".

The liquied, or red liquid taken from "me" is classified into two types:
1. Red Pandanus Paste; and
2. Red Pandanus Oil.

The Red Pandanus Paste is commonly consumed on daily basis by the Papuan Highlanders. Whereas Red Pandanus Oil is a new inventory in this postmodern era, invented based on the outcome of scientific research that indicated it contains various ingredients are that potential of curing various modern deadly diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment