Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2015

I am not Papua's Red Fruit (Buah merah), but I am Papua's Red Pandanus Fruit (Buah Pandan Merah)

I want to openly declare to the world, first of all in this blog that

I am not Papua's Red Fruit (Buah merah), but I am Papua's Red Pandanus Fruit (Buah Pandan Merah)

because I I AM NOT THE ONLY RED FRUIT ON EARTH, but there are many other fruits in red colour around the globe. Therefore, in order to respect the existence of all other red fruits worldwide, I declare myself as the "New Guinea's Red Pandanus Fruit" (Buah Pandan Merah New Guinea).

I am also called Tawy by the Lani people in the Western New Guinea, but currently and wrongly being named as "buah merah" by the Indonesian people. "Morita" is my name by the Papuans in the Eastern part for New Guinea Island or Papua New Guinea.

I am proclaiming myself as "the Red Pandanus Fruit", or "Buah Pandan Merah", or Morita or Tawy.

No comments:

Post a Comment